Skip to content

1,064,027 books read so far

Summer Reading Challenge 2020

Join the Silly Squad

Horse Giraffe Bear Penguin Take the challenge

Your messages

Read the messages and add your own.

Sign-up now or Login to post your messages.

Hi guys hope everyone gets gold I have read :
The Lottie Project, Buried Alive, The Cat Mummy and lots
more this is my first year and Iam going to be doing it every year it is so fun :)

Evie

Anonymous

Hey i’m 10 i like athletics so i got books about athletics and athletes and if im lucky i might posibbly be a new Jessica Ennis. I have enjoyed story lab and will be getting a GOLD medal and wrist band and all the stuff you get in the pack because have finished the six books!!! :p

Aesop

Anonymous

I have completed the challenge! i thought that it was awsome I really enjoyed it!

Evie

Anonymous

Being in story lab is a great experience i have completed the bronze and the silver stage i am going to get my last two books tommorow at the library and then i can recive my medal and laptop i loved the mind blowing magic tricks book beacause i learned brillant magic tricks i liked jade the disco fairy too by daisy meadows the magic trick book was by bob lounge those two books were one of my favourites.

Evie

Anonymous

i loved reading louise renson books they are so funny i would recomend them to older ghildren i think that you have realy thought about it this year

Evie

Anonymous

I love doing the reading challenge. Every year me and my brother do it. SOOOOOO FUN!!

Aesop

Anonymous

Hurray! I just finished my fourth book. On my way to the library to get my code and sticker.

Rani

Anonymous

I always enter the reading challenge. I’ve completed the whole thing and I had loads of fun doing it. I read:
Candyfloss by Jacqueline Wilson
Cookie by Jacqueline Wilson
Scarlett by Cathy Cassidy
Dizzy by Cathy Cassidy
Apricots at midnight by Adele Geras
Boys on the brain by Jean Ure

Evie

Anonymous