Skip to content

1,064,027 books read so far

Summer Reading Challenge 2020

Join the Silly Squad

Horse Giraffe Bear Penguin Take the challenge

Your messages

Read the messages and add your own.

Sign-up now or Login to post your messages.

I’ve just finished level silver, the books i recommend for a girl aged 8-11 The Longest Whale Song by Jacqueline Wilson, Double Act by Jacqueline Wilson . However Mr. Stink by David Walliams is for male and female aged 7-12.

Aesop

Anonymous

I have just got my last 3 books and a overe so I will be so good at reading when I go back to school YAY I got my first 3 last time I went so 3 down 3 to go and I last time I got A Calf Called Vanetine By Berlie Doherty my first book rated 3 my next book Not Bad For A Bad Lad By Michale Morrpurgo
rated 3 my last book I got was Poppy [Poppy A Dog’s Trust Dog] By Sophie Fergus rated 3 and my new books book 1 is
Tales Of Terror For The Tunnel’s Mouth By Chris Priestley of people how likes Horror Book 2 My Friend Percy’s Magical Gym Shoes By Ulf Stark book 3 What God Were A Teen Boy There Is No Dog By Meg Rosoff Book 4 The Kites Are Flying By Michale Morrpurgo

Aesop

Anonymous

I have read the last straw by Jeff Kinney if any of you guys haven’t read all the books yet read the last straw (diary of a wimpy kid) I rated it three stars its that good

Evie

Anonymous

I love jacqueline wilson’s books! my favourite book from her is Cookie. It is a book which is really good and i would rcomend it to my best friends!
I also like Roald Dahl’s books. i like his book called the Magic finger and it is very funny.
i do really feel sad for Roald Dahl because his children and wife died. his wife died of the measles. He even wrote a book for all his children and wrote their names on the start of the page!
When i was little i loved the book alice in wonderland.
it was a good book and a funny one too!
i will be writing more things on here too.
And by the way i am new to this website!

Evie

Anonymous

If you haven’t alreaady, I suggest Gangsta Granny, its a really funny book by David Walliams

Rani

Anonymous

I have never done the reading change before and i am really enjoying it but i think i will be to old next year soo sad i have done it before so i am tring extra hard to complet it this year!!! i love to read so this is cool! i have just gone to the libary to get my bronze stickers, cards & fortune teller so now doing the silver!! what do you get as your silver and gold prize please

Aesop

Anonymous

I am going to the libary today to get my last 2 books. I am hopefully going to finish them both by Thursday because that my next chance to go to the libary. I am a very fast reader so I probably would have finished them by then! I have read 2 book in one day so i am hoping to get my gold in the next 2 days !!!!

Evie

Anonymous

The reading challange was awsome this year I’ve done the reading challange for the past few years and I think this year was one of my favourites!

Will

Anonymous