Skip to content

1,353,407 books read so far

Summer Reading Challenge 2020

Join the Silly Squad

Horse Giraffe Bear Penguin Take the challenge

Your messages

Read the messages and add your own.

Sign-up now or Login to post your messages.

hi, i have just read the book indigo blue it is a must read

Tilda

Anonymous

the best book ever is the faraway tree i recommend it to everyone i love reading and the library is realy near my house so its one of the places that im at loads my fav type of book is fantasy and the authors i recomend are enid blyton,beatrix potter,morris glietzman, micheal morpurgo, e nesbit, jill murphy, ted hughes, mary norton and noel streatfaeld. i have been reading since i was about 3 so i realy enjoy it. i remember my first reading challenge all those years ago i was very little. i think it was team read

Aesop

Anonymous

i have read 5 books in 1 week and one of them was a book by madona

Aesop

Anonymous

hi everyone ,glad your ’er enjoying the challenge and the holidays.if you are stuck on a book to chose you should read ,chicken school by Jeremy strong or utterly me clairce bean by lauren child .looking forward to 2013

Rani

Anonymous

Hi

I have just finish my 5th book and I have nearly finished the summer reading challenge I think it’s been the best one so far . I hope u all have a great summer

Will

Anonymous

Can your story be exactly 500 words?
please let me know, yeah? thnx

Evie

Anonymous

Read loads of books and have finished my summer reading. Hope everyone enjoys it!

Aesop

Anonymous

I love summer reading challenge its sooo fun and I love reading books my favourite books are mostly Jean Ure my local libary is stopsley :} the reading challenge rocks!

Rani

Anonymous