Skip to content

1,063,799 books read so far

Summer Reading Challenge 2020

Join the Silly Squad

Horse Giraffe Bear Penguin Take the challenge

Your messages

Read the messages and add your own.

Sign-up now or Login to post your messages.

My favorite book that id recommend is definitely The Invention Of Hugo Cabret. The author is Brian Selznick, I love the book so much. :D

Evie

Anonymous

Hi I’m on my sixth book and I’ve enjoyed reading them all. I can’t wait to go to the library for my gold medal.

Evie

Anonymous

I brought my 2 books to story-lab and got bronze stickers!!!!!!!! I love reading because i read all the time, i read lots of books but not horrors because i’m afraid that i might have nightmares!!!! =)
My 2 favorite authors are Jacqueline Wilson and Francesca Simon. But kids out there read Dirty Bertie pong!!! Its soooo funny!!!

Evie

Anonymous

I love ALL books and i’ve finished the reading challenge and i LOVE my medal!!!!!!!!!!!

Evie

Anonymous

JEAN URE ICE LOLLY is fab a tearful ending but exceedingly good i would recommend it to any GIRL!!!! :)

Evie

Anonymous

Enid Blyton is an AWSOME writer! I recommend her to everyone!!!!!! This reading challenge is great fun, I am on my 3rd book!!!!! Yipee!

Evie

Anonymous

im gonna become a writer one day and its all thanks to JAQUELONE WILSON AND ALL THE THE OTHER AUTHORS BECAUSE WHEN I STARTED READING I JUST COULDNT STOP!!!!!! THXX

LOVE BOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Rani

Anonymous

I like andy stantons books because i like all his Mr Gum series.I recomend everyone to read it.

Will

Anonymous