2019 has been another awesome year for bookworms!
Between the Space Chase Summer Reading Challenge and the Pug-tastic Winter Mini Challenge, we’ve been reading non-stop, and we bet you’ve been busy too!
Enter our prize draw and you could win a bundle of brilliant books. All you have to do is answer the question:
What is the best book you’ve read this year, and why?
Tell us about your favourite book you’ve read in 2019, and why it’s your number one!
It can be any book you like, for any reason you like! Share the stories that made your year, and we’ll enter you in the draw to win a set of books.
How to Enter
Log in to your profile and type your answer in box that appears below. (Make sure you’re logged in, or the box won’t show up!)
Remember to include your name, age and email address, so we can contact you if you’re a winner!
Click ‘Enter the competition’ to send us your answer
The competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 31 December 2019
Terms and conditions
1. The competition period will end at midnight on Tuesday 31 December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, use the submission box on this page to send your answer. Make sure you include your name, age and email address so we can contact you if you are a winner. Seek permission from your parent or carer before entering.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 12 and under on 31 December 2019.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. We may use extracts from your entries on our websites and social media channels, but all individual entries will be kept anonymous.
6. Each winner will receive a set of books chosen by The Reading Agency.
7. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants’ data will be kept until the winners have received their prizes and within 30 days of the winners being confirmed, the data will be destroyed. We will not use the iinformation provided for any other purpose.
8. The winners will be notified via email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, The Reading Agency reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The Reading Agency shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by qualifying entrants/winners which results in the Prize not being delivered.
11. The Reading Agency’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions