Egmont are celebrating the brand new rejackets of the classic The Wishing List adventure stories from the world’s best-loved children’s author, Enid Blyton. The stunning new covers have been designed by Mark Beech.
When Mollie and Peter go to buy their mother a birthday present, they discover the most extraordinary thing: a chair that can fly and grant wishes! The Wishing-Chair takes them on some marvellous adventures – to a castle where they narrowly escape from a giant and rescue Binky the pixie, to the Land of Dreams, and to a disappearing island!
How to Enter
If you had your own Wishing- Chair what would you wish for and what might happen? Will you meet Binky, the Grabbit Gnomes, or wizards and giants?
The Prize a set of three The Wishing-Chair books and a mixed bundle of Egmont books for your school or library to the value of £100. One runner up will receive one set of three The Wishing-Chair books.
Post your entries to:
Enid Blyton Competition,
Books Marketing Department,
Egmont Publishing 1st Floor
The Yellow Building
1 Nicholas Road
London W11 4AN
Closing date for entries is 31 December
This competition has been arranged by the Promoter, Egmont Publishing UK, The Yellow Building, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN. The Prize is for one winner to receive one set of three
The Wishing-Chair books and a mixed bundle of Egmont books for their school or library to the value of £100. One runner up will receive one set of three The Wishing-Chair books. After the closing date, entries will be adjudicated by independent judges. Each entry will be judged based on the following criteria: a) Use of language b) narrative c) imagination. Entries should be within a maximum of 500 words.
1. All competitions are open to all Egmont readers and residents in the UK and Ireland only, other than employees of participating companies and their immediate families.
2. If under 18, please obtain permission from a parent or a guardian before sending in your entry: www.egmont.co.uk/parent-consent.
3. Entries are restricted to one winner per household.
4. Egmont cannot accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post. 5. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
6. No proof of purchase is necessary, simply send your entries to Enid Blyton Competition,
Books Marketing Department, Egmont Publishing 1st Floor | The Yellow Building | 1 Nicholas Road | London W11 4AN | United Kingdom.
7. Egmont’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
8.The closing date for the competition is 31st December 2018.
9. No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The winners will be notified by email within 8 weeks of this date.
10. Prizes not claimed within 20 days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to a new entrant.
11. Please read carefully our full terms before entering www.egmont.co.uk/competitionterms.
12. Egmont will never use and share your personal information other than for the purpose of this competition; unless we have your explicit consent, read more at www.egmont.co.uk/privacy.