We are giving one lucky person (aged 12 or younger) the chance to win a set of DK Star Wars™ books (worth over £90), and 10 runners-up a copy of Star Wars™ Absolutely Everything You Need to Know.
The six books are:
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi™ The Visual Dictionary (out 15th December)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi™ Incredible Cross Sections (out 15th December)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi™ Ultimate Sticker Collection (out 15th December)
- Star Wars™ The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars™ Made Easy
- Star Wars™ Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
How to enter
For your chance to win all these amazing Star Wars™ books, simply answer the two questions below:
1) What other name does FN-2187 go by?
2) Complete this sentence: “If I were a Jedi, I would…”
To enter, type your answers to both questions into the box below and click ‘Enter the competition’
Make sure you’re logged in to your profile first!
The competition closes on Sunday 21st January 2018
Please make sure you get permission from your parent/guardian/carer before entering.
Terms and conditions
1. Lucasfilm is not a sponsor of this contest.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 12 years and under with the permission of their parent/guardian/carer.Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., Random House Group Limited, The Reading Agency, Disney, Lucasfilm, and their affiliates) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. Entries must be received by 11.59pm on 21st January 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 24th January 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner and the next 10 drawn will be the runners-up
7. The prize for one winner is Star Wars: The Last Jedi™ The Visual Dictionary, Star Wars: The Last Jedi™ Incredible Cross Sections, Star Wars: The Last Jedi™ Ultimate Sticker Collection, Star Wars™ The Visual Encyclopedia, Star Wars™ Made Easy and Star Wars™ Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, and each runner-up will receive a copy of Star Wars™ Absolutely Everything You Need to Know.
8. Prizes are subject to stock and availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 26th January 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.