Welcome to our special Winter Mini Challenge competition!
Sika and Shen are part of a wonderfully wintery race with the help of their 66 adorable pugs who help to pull their sled. Each pug has their own name and special character and most importantly their own knitted jumper.
We would love you to use your imagination to create your own perfect Pet Pug.
Perhaps your pug doesn’t like jumpers at all but prefers big floppy hats or sunglasses? The more creative you can be the better!
Enter and you could WIN a complete set of hilariously funny books by Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre!
How to Enter
Use the Let’s Draw A Pug sheet to help you draw your own pet Pug. Perhaps you could pick a name for your new furry friend or also draw some of the things that they like. We’re looking for pugs with plenty of personality!
CLICK HERE to download the Let’s Draw a Pug sheet to help you with your design
You can send your Pug drawing by email, to email@example.com
Include ‘Perfect Pet Pug Competition’ in the subject line so we don’t miss your entry, and don’t forget to include your name.
Or you can send us your entry by post, to:
Winter Mini Challenge Competition
The Reading Agency,
60 Farringdon Road,
If you’re sending your entry by post, make sure you include your name and email address so that we can contact you if you win!
The competition will close on Friday 17 January 2020
We can’t wait to see your pug!
Terms and conditions
1. The competition period will start 10am Monday 2 December 2019 and finish 5pm Friday 17 January 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, entrants should send their entry to Winter Mini Challenge Competition, The Reading Agency, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA, or to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Perfect Pet Pug Competition.’ Entrants should include their name and email address.
3. The Competition is open to entrants in the UK aged 12 and under on Friday 17 January 2020.
4. We may use extracts from your entries on our websites, social media channels and in our evaluation report.
5. Any contact information provided will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winner being confirmed, the data will be destroyed.
6. There will be one winner.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, The Reading Agency reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The Reading Agency and Oxford Children’s Books shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
10. The Reading Agency’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. We are sorry but entries will not be returned.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.