Join the Silly SquadTake the challenge
Jo Simmons and Nathan Reed
I Stole My Genius Sister’s Brain Competition - Win a set of books!
The team who brought you I Swapped My Brother on the Internet! are back with a brilliantly bonkers new book!
Keith Keithstofferson has entered the Junior Mega Brain quiz and he’s determined to win.
The problem is – he’s not really a genius. Even worse, his sister Minerva actually is, and Keith will have to go head to head against her.
Keith needs to get super smart and fast! Could he just steal Min’s brain? Or will some awesome inventions, sneezing rabbits and fearsome flapjacks be the genius way to victory?
Find out in the fantastically fun I Stole My Genius Sister’s Brain – perfect for fans of Pamela Butchart and David Solomons.
To celebrate the publication of the latest book from Jo Simmons and Nathan Reed, Bloomsbury Children’s Books are offering you the chance to win a full set of the bestselling duo’s hilarious books!
The competition and how to enter
Click this link to download the competition sheet. Get ready to ‘Be more Keith’ (who loves to invent things and do experiments!) by thinking of what experiments you would like to do or things you would love to invent, then get creative and draw your invention ideas on the sheet provided. Your ideas can be as sensible or silly as you want them to be!
You have until Friday 18 September 2020 to enter by sending us your design!
You can send us photographs of your entry, just make sure your name and a contact email are sent with your entry.
You can send us your completed competition sheet by using the ‘Submit an image’ options at the bottom of this page. Make sure you’re logged in to your profile first as we need to know how to contact you if you win.
Or your parent/carer can send your drawing by email, to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk.
Or by post, to:
I Stole My Genius Sister’s Brain Competition
The Reading Agency
The Free Word Centre
60 Farringdon Road
The fantastic prize is a full set of Jo Simmons’ hilarious books, all brilliantly illustrated by Nathan Reed!
1. The competition period will start at 9am on 6 August 2020 and end at midnight on 18 September. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
2. To enter, entrants should send their entry to Kimberley Sheehan, The Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA or email it with your name, address and age to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk with the subject line ‘I Stole My Genius Sister’s Brain Competition’
3. The Competition is open to children aged 13 and under on 7 September
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK
5. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winner being confirmed, the data will be destroyed
6. There will be one winner
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
8. The Winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
9. Bloomsbury Children’s Books shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 8 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered
10. Bloomsbury Children’s Books’ decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
11. We are sorry but entries will not be returned
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions