Charlie P. Brooks
Funny Doodle Competition - Win a set of brilliant books!
The Super-Secret Diary of Holly Hopkinson – Funny Doodle Competition!
I’m Holly Hopkinson and this book The Super-Secret Diary of Holly Hopkinson is the memoirs of ME, aged almost ten, written in my own fair hand so you they don’t have any of the rubbish adults usually put in, thank you very much!
I’ve just moved to the countryside – which is a TOTAL DISASTER! There’s no Wi-Fi and there’s animal poo EVERY WHERE! But then for my birthday, my eccentric aunt gave me a magic pocket watch, which I can use to hypnotise and CONTROL people and has led to the MOST unexpected things -maybe the countryside isn’t so bad after all!
As well as writing I love to draw doodles in my diary, especially about all the funny things that happen. So now I’m challenging YOU to draw a funny doodle about YOUR OWN. It can be about anything you like – just use your brilliant imagination and make it as funny as you can!
The doodles that make ME (and my publisher – ha!) laugh-out-loud the most will WIN a copy of my book and a set of some other brilliant books from HarperCollins Children’s Books.
How to enter
For your chance to win click here to download the competition sheet and then get creative by drawing your own funny doodle – there is no limit!
The funniest, laugh-out-loud doodles WIN a copy of The Super-Secret Diary of Holly Hopkinson and a set of other brilliant new books from HarperCollins Children’s Books – we have 5 sets to giveaway!
You have until 14 May 2021 to enter by sending your doodle!
You can send us photographs or scans of your entry by using the ‘submit an image’ at the bottom of this page. Make sure you’re logged in to your profile first as we need to know how to contact you if you win. Or you can send by email to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk
Or by post to
52e Brooke Road
For more info on The Super-Secret Diary of Holly Hopkinson click here
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition period will start at 9am on 1st April and end at midnight on 14th May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, entrants should send their entry to Kimberley Sheehan, 52e Brooke Road London, N16 7RX or email it with your name, address and age to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk with the subject line ‘Holly Hopkinson Doodle Competition’.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 13 and under on 14th May.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winner being confirmed, the data will be destroyed.
6. There will be five winners.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Winners will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. HarperCollins Children’s Books shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 8 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
10. HarperCollins Children’s Books’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. We are sorry but entries will not be returned.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.