Win a bundle of books by Pamela Butchart!
Do you love to read funny books?
Do you hate school dinners sometimes?
If you answered YES, this is the competition for you!
To win EIGHT fabulously funny books by Pamela Butchart, simply answer this question:
What is the worst school dinner you’ve ever had and why?
Have you suffered through mashed potato so lumpy you could use it in a snowball fight?
Were your sandwiches soggier than a rainy day by the sea?
Have you looked forward to a scrumptious dessert, only to find your custard was colder than the South Pole?
Tell us about your worst school dinner to win!
You could win all of these brilliant books by the fantastically funny Pamela Butchart:
- Pugly Bakes a Cake
- Pugly Solves a Crime
- Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies
- Baby Aliens Got My Teacher!
- My Headteacher is a Vampire Rat!
- The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- To Wee or Not To Wee!
- Petunia Perry and the Curse of the Ugly Pigeon
Ready to tell the terrible tale of your worst school dinner?
- Log in to your profile then type your entry in the box below
- Click ‘Enter the competition’ to send us your submission – it’s as easy as pie (mmm pie…)
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is Friday 2 December 2016.
- Competition is open to UK and Eire residents only, and entrants must be aged 13 years or under.
- Winners will be notified by email.