The Would You Rather… books are full of funny hobbies and things that all sorts of animals could do, from dinosaurs to dogs and more!
Would you rather…
…picnic with a rat, grab a snack with a snake, nibble with a guinea pig or peck with a hen?
…have teeth like a T-rex, a face like a triceratops, a neck like a mamenchisaurus or armour like an ankylosaurus?
…dine with a dung beetle, drink with a mosquito, have supper with a spider or lunch with a maggot?
The Would You Rather…books are stuffed full of fantastic facts and funny situations – and you could win the whole series!
How to Enter
For your chance to win all the books in this hilarious series, draw an animal of your choice doing a funny hobby!
Go wild – be as creative and silly as you like! Don’t forget to describe what your animal is up to
You could draw a giraffe riding a bicycle, or a parrot knitting a jumper, or panda baking a cake – the choice is yours!
Send us your entry by Sunday 30th April for your chance to win
- You can send us your completed competition sheet by using the ‘Submit an image’ options at the bottom of this page. Make sure you’re logged in to your profile first!
- Or you can send it by email
- Or by post – see the competition sheet for details
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 30th April 2017
- Competition is open to UK and Eire residents only, and entrants must be aged 12 years or under. The judges’ decision is final.