The hilarious My Brother is a Superhero series continues with a new adventure and the squishiest villain yet!
In the fourth OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD adventure, My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar, Luke might finally have the chance to be a SUPERHERO!
Luke and his brother have swapped bodies by accident.
Zack’s got Luke’s weird feet while Luke has Zack’s SUPERPOWERS!
Now he needs another world-threatening adventure to try them out. Could a family mini-break at Great Minds Leisure Park be his chance?
Probably, because that’s where his super-clever arch-enemy lurks, fermenting dastardly plans and bubbling gently…
To celebrate the release of the latest book in the series, Nosy Crow have a brilliant competition to help you become a superhero!
Make your own superhero mask and enter our competition to win four hilarious books by David Solomons
How to enter
CLICK HERE to download the competition sheet and then get creative by designing your own mask – there is no limit! Tell us what your superhero name and superpower are for your chance to win!
You have until 1st September 2018 to enter by sending us your design!
Hand in your entry at your library or send it to us directly:
You can send us photographs or scans of your entry by using the ‘Submit an image’ options at the bottom of this page. Make sure you’re logged in to your profile first as we need to know how to contact you if you win.
Or you can send your drawing by email, to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk.
Or by post, to
The Reading Agency,
60 Farringdon Road,
Terms and conditions
1. The competition period will start at 9am on Monday 25 June and end at midnight on 1st September. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, entrants should send their entry to Kimberley Sheehan, The Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA or email it with your name, address and age to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk with the subject line ‘David Solomons’ Superhero Competition’.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 13 and under on 1st September.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants’ data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winner being confirmed, the data will be destroyed.
6. There will be one winner.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. Nosy Crow shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 8 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
10. Nosy Crow’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. We are sorry but entries will not be returned.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.