Santa’s High-Tech Christmas
Santa has discovered high-tech gear. With his techno-pad, a flip-top roof on his sleigh, a soft reclining seat and a rocket pack, he is well prepared to deliver presents for Christmas Day.
But as things start to go wrong, Santa needs help from a young girl so that all the presents get delivered on time.
That’s where he needs your help!
New Frontier have a fun, festive competition.
You could win one of 10 book bundles which contain 5 brilliant books Santa’s High-Tech Christmas, Marvin and Marigold: A Stormy Night, Mr Pegg’s Post, The Brave Knight and Hodge Podge Lodge.
All you have to do is design for Santa a super charged sleigh to help him at Christmas.
How to Enter
CLICK HERE to download the competition sheet and design your super charged sleigh.
Post your entries to:
Santa’s High-Tech Christmas Competition’
The Reading Agency
The Free Word Centre
60 Farringdon Road
Scan and email your competition sheet to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk with the subject line ‘Santa’s High-Tech Christmas Competition’.
1. The competition period will start at 9am on 29 November and end at midnight on 31 December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, entrants should send their entry to Kimberley Sheehan, The Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA or email it with your name, address and age to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk with the subject line ‘Santa’s High-Tech Christmas Competition’.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 13 and under on 31 December.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winner being confirmed, the data will be destroyed.
6. There will be one winner.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. New Frontier shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 8 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
10. New Frontier’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. We are sorry but entries will not be returned.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.