Marvel Avengers The Greatest Heroes by DK
To celebrate their first World Book Day book, Marvel Avengers The Greatest Heroes being published, DK have an exciting competition for budding Super Heroes.
All you have to do is design your own World Book Day Super Hero mask! Use your imagination as much as possible. They would love to see what superpowers you have.
The winner of the most creative drawing or description will win a selection of DK Marvel books and a £50 cinema voucher!
How to enter
If you would like to send in a photo of your mask then you can click on the ‘Submit an image’ option at the bottom of this page.
Make sure you’re logged in to your profile first!
You can also send any entries by email, to Kimberley.Sheehan@readingagency.org.uk but make sure you ask for parental permission first.
Or by post, to
The Reading Agency,
60 Farringdon Road,
Make sure you include your contact details so we can get in touch if you win
The closing date is 23 March 2018
1. Lucasfilm is not a sponsor of this contest.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 13 years and under with the permission of their parent/guardian/carer.Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., Random House Group Limited, The Reading Agency, Disney, Lucasfilm, and their affiliates) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. Entries must be received to The Reading Agency by Monday 23rd April 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place. The first entry drawn will be the winner and the next 10 drawn will be the runners-up
7. The prize for one winner is Spider-Man Inside the World of Your Friendly Neighbourhood Hero (9780241306345, RRP £17.99), Marvel Absolutely Everything You Need To Know (9780241232620, RRP £17.99), Marvel The Avengers The Ultimate Character Guide (9780241007617, RRP £9.99) Marvel Avengers The Greatest Heroes (9780241338513, £1) and DK Reader Marvel Ultimate Villains (9780241301531, £4.99) and three runners-up will receive Marvel The Avengers The Ultimate Character Guide (9780241007617, RRP £9.99) and Marvel Avengers The Greatest Heroes (9780241338513, £1).
8. Prizes are subject to stock and availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.