Do you love to read in weird and wonderful places?
Do you have any unusual reading buddies?
Do you set your own reading challenges or spend time creating the ultimate reading den?
We want to know!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Beano to offer one lucky Mischief Maker a very special prize…
A drawing of the winner doing their “extreme reading” by top Beano artist, Nigel Parkinson, plus a 15-issue subscription gift card to the Beano comic.
We also have 15-issue Beano comic subscription gift cards to give away to the 25 best runners-up.
Sounds great! How do I enter?
To be in with a chance of winning, simply send us a photo of you doing your “extreme reading”, with a short description of what’s going on. We want to see strange places, silly costumes and as many wacky ideas as possible!
Just remember to stay safe and get help from an adult if you need to – we want you to carry on making lots more mischief this summer!
Please make sure you have permission from your parent or guardian before you send us your entry.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you put ‘Extreme Reading Competition’ in the subject line so we don’t miss it!
This competition closes on Friday 7 September 2018.
We’ll let the winners know by email and you’ll have 14 days to respond and claim your prize.
Good luck and happy reading!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is The Reading Agency, which has its registered office at Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA
2. The competition period will end at midnight on 7 September 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 12 and under on 7 September 2018.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. Employees of The Reading Agency and Beano Studios and members of their immediate family are ineligible to enter. Any such entries are invalid.
6. There will be 1 overall winner and 25 runners-up in all.
7. Winners will be chosen by a team of judges from The Reading Agency and our 2018 partner, Beano Studios.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The Winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, The Reading Agency reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants’ data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winner being confirmed, the data will be destroyed. We will not use the information provided for any other purpose.
11. We may use extracts from your entries on our websites and in our evaluation report and may share entries with our 2018 partner Beano Studios, but all individual comments will be kept anonymous.
12. The Reading Agency shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 10 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
13. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. The Reading Agency’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
16. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.