Enter our drawing competition for your chance to win a bundle of brilliant books from the Space Chase collection!
This cheeky alien crew is in search of some new members!
Hal, Eris, Dusty and Tina are getting ready for another exciting adventure and they want some new friends to join their squad.
Can you design a new alien friend to join the crew?
Send us your design for your chance to win a set of books including titles from the special Space Chase collection.
How to enter
CLICK HERE to download the competition sheet, then get creative and design a new alien to join the crew!
You can draw it, paint it, make a collage…whatever you like!
Don’t forget to give your alien a name and tell us about their special skills. What makes them the perfect new friend to join the team?
Send us your design by Saturday 7 September 2019 to enter
You can send your design by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post, to:
ALIEN DESIGN COMPETITION,
The Reading Agency,
60 Farringdon Road,
If you’re sending your entry by post, make sure you include your name, age and email address so that we can contact you if you’re a winner!
Terms and conditions
1. The competition period will end at midnight on Saturday 7 September 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, you should use the competition sheet to send your entry by email with your name and age to
email@example.com with the subject line ‘Alien Design Competition’ OR by post to ALIEN DESIGN COMPETITION, The Reading Agency, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 12 and under on 7 September 2019.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. We may use extracts from your entries on our websites, social media channels and in our evaluation report, but all individual entries will be kept anonymous.
6. There will be five winners.
7. Each winner will receive a set of four books.
8. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants’ data will be kept until the winners have received their prizes and within 30 days of the winners being confirmed, the data will be destroyed. We will not use the iinformation provided for any other purpose.
9. The winners will be notified via email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, The Reading Agency reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The Reading Agency shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by qualifying entrants/winners in accordance with paragraph 9 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
12. The Reading Agency’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. We are sorry but entries will not be returned.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions