Design a jumper for Mouse Competition - Win a HUGE bundle of books!
There’s a Mouse in My House Competition
To celebrate the release of Ross Collins’ hilarious new picture book, There’s a Mouse in My House, we’re running an amazing drawing competition to win a HUGE bundle of books!
Fans of There’s a Bear on My Chair will be delighted with this rollicking, rhyming sequel where the tables have turned… and this time it’s Bear who has an unwelcome guest.
The Challenge: Design a jumper for Mouse!
Mouse loves to wear jazzy jumpers to make himself stand out. Can you design a cosy and colourful creation for him to wear?
You could win one of ten book bundles including Ross Collins’ There’s a Mouse in My House, There’s a Bear on my Chair, This Zoo is Not for You, What Does an Anteater Eat and This is a Dog!
How to enter:
Click the link to download the competition sheet.
Take a photo and your parent/carer can send your drawing by email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘There’s a Mouse in My House Competition’.
Or post your entry to:
14 Baden Place
This competition closes on 28 February 2021 at 12:00am.
1. The competition period will start at 9am on Saturday 14th November and end at midnight on 28th February 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. To enter, entrants should send their entry to the Marketing Department, Nosy Crow, 14 Baden Place, London SE1 1YW or email it with your name, address and age to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘There’s a Mouse in My House Competition’.
3. The Competition is open to children aged 13 and under on 28th February 2021.
4. The Competition is only open to entrants in the UK.
5. Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner. All entrants data will be kept until the winner has received their prize and within 30 days of the winners being confirmed, the data will be destroyed.
6. There will be ten winners selected by judge Ross Collins. The prize is a bundle of Ross Collins, books including There’s a Bear on My Chair, This Zoo is Not for You, There’s a Mouse in My House, This is a Dog and What Does an Anteater Eat?, all published by Nosy Crow.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Winners will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. Nosy Crow shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners in accordance with paragraph 8 above, which results in the Prize not being delivered.
10. Nosy Crow’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. We are sorry but entries will not be returned.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
13. By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.